Is the Tasting Room Open or Closed?
We are pleased to announce that our tasting room is OPEN! In accordance with State and County guidance we are currently accepting reservations for guests to visit the winery. As a family owned winery, your support and understanding during this difficult time is greatly appreciated. To stay informed, please visit our Facebook for up-to-date information.
Can I pick up my Club Order?
We are offering curb side pick-ups from 11:00am-5:00pm Daily. Simply give us a call (530.620.1910) ahead of time to let us know when you will be coming to the winery to pick up your order. We will package it up and once you arrive, we will bring the order to your car for you. You and your wine will be safe and on your way!
Do you have any specials running right now?
Yes! We have a variety of case specials we can ship directly to your door! Click the button below to browse our spectacular wine selection.
What is Toogood Estate Winery doing to keep people safe and healthy with the spread of Coronavirus?
Providing a safe environment is our top priority. Below are the items we have implemented:
- Disinfecting wipes to be used throughout the day on all surfaces of the winery.
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and guests to use.
- Spacing tables at least 6 feet apart.
- Mandatory for staff to wash hands every hour.
- Screening staff to ensure only people who feel 100% healthy are working